Mentoring365 welcomes individuals who are in the Earth and Space Sciences (ESS) community and connects them with other professionals. No matter your expertise, interest or location, mentors and mentees will benefit from the structured, relationship-building tools to develop and succeed at focused career goals. Access to Mentoring365 is exclusively available to members of the partner organizations listed below.
You can choose to engage in-person during meetings and events around the world, online via Mentoring365 platform or a mix of both. Mentoring365 offers a safe virtual environment for all participants and allows you to create a one-time experience or long-term mentoring relationship so that you can customize the best experience for you.
In addition to Canadian Energy Geoscience Association (CEGA), Mentoring365’s partners are:
- American Astronomical Society (AAS)
- American Society for Gravitational and Space Research (ASGSR)
- Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in Geoscience (AAPIiG)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- American Meteorology Society (AMS)
- Association for Women Geoscientists (AWG)
- Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society (CMOS)
- Deutschen Geophysikalischen Gesellschaft (DGG)
- Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society (EEGS)
- Geological Society of America (GSA)
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
CEGA members can join Mentoring365 as a mentor and/or mentee.
We invite you to join us in this exciting new opportunity and sign up for Mentoring365 (please note we cannot transfer you to the new program).
Please see the FAQ for more information.
As a mentor, you can:
- Develop leadership skills
- Pay it forward by lifting up the next generation
- Expand your community and influence
As a mentee, you can:
- Develop new skills
- Expand your community network
- Get advice and support from trusted professionals
Who can apply?
Active CEGA members can apply to become mentors or mentees. All professional experience ranges are eligible to participate as mentors and mentees.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for Mentoring365,click here.
Wendy Shier, Committee Chair
Omid Haeri Ardakani